It is never been to easy to choose the best e-commerce platform that works for your business. Below tips may help you to understand the best ecommerce that may help for your business to grow
- Mobile-friendly website. Mobile shopping accounts for 50% of online transactions. By creating a mobile-friendly experience for your visitors, you will improve your time invested onsite, conversion rate, and SEO performance.
- Robust security and PCI compliance. The benefit to SaaS e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, BigCommerce, etc., is that most SaaS companies guarantee PCI compliance. As a result, your store is less susceptible to threats and attacks.
- Streamlined and secure checkout process. Have you ever considered how easy it is to purchase something via Amazon or Zappos? Focus on balancing usability and building trust as if you were optimizing your checkout process so that a five-year-old or 95-year-old could successfully make a purchase.
- Product ratings and reviews. Let your customers do the selling for you with user-generated reviews.
- Social proof. Create trust and authenticity by allowing visitors to connect with your social profiles (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.).
- A variety of payment options. Consider Apply Pay, PayPal, and alternative payment methods to improve conversion rate beyond Visa, Mastercard, etc.